
HUGE headache.
Started off as what was to be a fun Saturday, and it was. My two friends and I went to a place called the Salomon Center. Descriptions rate it good, and it lived up to those expectations. Rock wall, iFLY skydiving, WaveRider, etc. Right smack in the middle of everything is an arcade, where we became little kids again and spent most of our time. (We were awesome. People were staring at us all around...most likely because of our screaming every time we won.)
So, then one friend went home. The other friend and I went to buy last minute tickets for a Steven Curtis Chapman concert. That was amazing. Problem was, we sat above the sound booth. (i.e. above the speakers, the lighting controls, and Right. Next. To. The. Projector. I swear, that thing was giving off the most heat that I have ever felt in my life.) Chapman is a very good singer, as is his son Caleb. Both play the guitar as well. Another guitarist that was there was pretty cool. He took our picture and put it on the slideshow (which, unfortunately we LEFT for that part).
Summary, the whole band was awesome. The drummer was his son, as well. The whole thing was a charity for "Show Hope", an adoption program.
His song, Cinderella, makes me cry. The video is beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment